Drummer North America fetish contest weekend to be held February 2015 in St Petersburg, Florida
(Nov 1, 2014) Baltimore, MD — The Drummer North America (DNA) organization today announced the fifth member of the judging panel for the inaugural Drummer Bootblack 2015 contest.
DNA executive producer Rik Newton-Treadway announced the addition of Master Jazz Thomas, International Mr Olympus Leather 2000, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, to the judging panel.
The four other members of the panel were announced on October 18 at New Jersey Leather Weekend in Asbury, New Jersey.
The full panel of judges for Drummer Bootblack 2015 includes:
- Sir Thom Butts, Northwest LeatherSIR 2009, of Portland, Oregon;
- Boi Gwen Hardy, International LeatherSIR/Leatherboy Bootblack 2003, of Jacksonville, Florida
- Paksen, International Mr Bootblack 2001, of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;
- Tarna Scyanne, International Ms Bootblack 2012, of Toronto, Ontario; and
- Master Jazz Thomas, International Mr Olympus Leather 2000 of Minneapolis, Minnesota.
DNA weekend will be held the holiday weekend of February 12–16, 2015 at the Flamingo Resort in St Petersburg, Florida. The holiday Monday is President’s Day in the US and a provincial holiday in most of Canada.