Drummer North America fetish contest weekend to be held February 2015 in St Petersburg, Florida
(Jan 2, 2015) Toronto, ON — The Drummer North America (DNA) organization today announced a change to the judging panel for the DNA contest weekend.
Sir Dale Breunig, International LeatherSIR 2002, of Charlottesville, Virginia, unfortunately will not be able to participate in the judging panel for the inaugural Drummer and Drummerboy 2015 contests.
Announced today is the selection of Nikitas Chondroyannos, of Vancouver, British Columbia, as a judge on the panel. His complete bio appears in the Judges section of DrummerNA.com.
Other members of the panel were previously announced on October 18; they include:
- Andy “CosmicRoo” Coatham, Mr International Rubber 2014, of Toronto, Ontario;
- Aaron Duke, American Leatherman 2013, of West Hollywood, California;
- Shae Flanigan, Ms Sanctuary Leather 2014, of Los Angeles, California;
- Jose Gutierrez, International Leatherboy 2002, of Washington, DC;
- Mark S Greene, International Drummerboy 2001, of Phoenix, Arizona;
- Vi Johnson, Carter/Johnson Leather Library & Collection, of Newburg, Indiana;
- Sir Marc Paquet-Decker, Mr Spearhead 2008, of Toronto, Ontario; and,
- Sir George Saltzman, International LeatherSIR 2013, of Phoenix, Arizona.
DNA weekend will be held the holiday weekend of February 12–16, 2015 at the Flamingo Resort in St Petersburg, Florida. The holiday Monday is President’s Day in the US and a provincial holiday in most of Canada.